Organizing, planning, and hosting an event of any size can be a large task. There is a long to-do list, and only so much time before the day of your event. This long list can make the entire process a stressful ordeal. In our minds as caterers, events are supposed to be fun and enjoyable – both before and the day of. A large portion of planning for an event is food – knowing the number of people you need to feed, figuring out what food you want to serve, preparing the food, serving the food, and cleaning up once your guests leave. That may sound like a lot of work, but to us, it’s work that we love. We’ve organised catering menus to keep the pricing up front, as well as make the process even easier. Follow the links below and start planning your next event!
- Ten Reasons Why We Love Brunch!
- Our Frozen Drinks Are Here!
- The Holidays are Upon Us!
- Review From Chesterfield Lifestyle Magazine
- Coming Up This October!
- Proudly Participating in West County Restaurant Week
- Restaurant Tuesday on KTRS 550
- Check our our New Commercial!
- Satchmo’s is Hiring
- Have You Seen Our New Menu?